Wednesday, July 08, 2009

More Chicago Pictures



Chicago Field Museum (Military and Teachers get in FREE)
Remembering the King of Pop at the Ebony Magazine Offices
The Largest McDonald's I've ever seen





The Ladies in my life (Sis, Kelly and Mom)

Taste of Chicago. The largest Food Festival in the World!

Riding the Chicago Subway

My mom, Kelly and I had a great time in Chicago last week. I got to see my sister graduate from Navy bootcamp and we got to tour the windy city during the 4th of July weekend.

We only got limited time with my sister because she was still on duty, but a little time is better than no time.

I talked on her the day after July 4th and she told me stories of all the people in Chicago who thanked her and her fellow shipmates/sailors for their service. Many of them said thank you by purchasing food. I believe she and six other colleagues were treated to enough free food and boat ride that made them sick later that night. I would like to thank everyone who supported my sister and the troops.

Here are some more pictures, enjoy!