Monday, December 08, 2008

Ladies and Gentlemen, Help Needed please.......

Hello Everyone,

I've been invited (asked) to write several articles about dating for a national women's magazine and website. I'm almost done with my submissions, but I would like some help from the males and females. My articles will discuss:
A.) What couples can do to keep the flame burning in their relationships
B.) Low cost dates/creative dates

If you would like the opportunity to be a part of my writings, please send me a message or e-mail (frank@badbadapples.com) with the following:

1. Your name, age, dating status and location
2. Something special you've done to keep a relationship from becoming "stale" or "boring"
3. Creative dates you've been on or wish you could go on
4. Describe something your significant other could do to make you feel special that doesn't cost a lot of money.

Thank you in advance. If your submission is selected, I will let you know and include a special gift for your assistance.

Frank