Thursday, September 21, 2006

Revenge of the Chapstick

Something I have on me all the time is my chapstick. My lips dry out fast, so I pull out my chapstick and I'm good. Today the chapstick wasn't my friend! I was doing my laundry and stupid me forgot to check the pockets of my shorts. I'm sure anyone reading this can see where this is going. I just happened to be washing my "light" clothes. This included a lot of white clothes. My chapstick is wild cherry flavored...yep, a nice red color!

After conducting a CSI type investigation. I'm sure the chapstick was fine in the washer, but once it got to the dryer......my light clothes didn't have a chance! If any of you happen to stop by goodwill and see some pants and t-shirts with a nice array of pink poka dots, they're probably mine!

A few things are soaking clorox, but there were a large # of casualties in the Revenge of the Chapstick!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha that's funny! I washed and entire pack of gum this weekend and it ended up strung all over the inside of the dryer. NICE.