Thursday, July 05, 2012

Inspirational Quote

My mom told me the other day how much she enjoys reading this blog. She is one of the reasons I started writing this blog. We can't talk everyday, so I wanted to her to see what was going on in my life. I never knew how much my blogs would cheer her up and inspire her.

I never know how much this blog would impact other people too!

I just wrote my blogs, because I felt alive when I typed.

I was reminded about that while cleaning up my garage today and came across this quote I wrote on a piece of paper.

"Don't ask yourself what the world needs. Ask yourself what makes you come alive, and do that, because what the world needs is people who come alive."  Gil Baile

I hope all of you are inspired to go out and do something that makes you come alive. Blogging is one of those things for me. I didn't blog much in June because I  didn't make the time. I'll be sure to make up for it here in July, because I understand that this little place on the internet helps others come alive too!

Thank you for your support mom!

Love,
Frankie

No comments: