Thursday, January 19, 2012

The Gift of Appreciation

In this world of money, finances and materialism sometimes the smallest token of appreciation is the best git someone can give.

My friend Katie Spotz has a huge heart. She works for a charity that raises money for clean drinking water in Africa. Katie recently returned from her trip. She's an amazing person who has done amazing things. She has a crazy busy schedule. She's so special I dedicated a chapter of my book to her.

Even though she is busy, she took the time to give the greatest gift someone can give. Simply saying "thank you." She sent me the picture above to thank me for the support I give her.

I need to thank her for the inspiration she gave me with the picture. The next time you want to give a gift to someone, just remember, you don't have to spend a lot of money to make the gift special!

To learn more about Katie and her adventures, click HERE

No comments: