Friday, August 12, 2011

Book Photo Contest


Book Sales for "Fresh from the Kitchen" continue to go well. As part of the marketing for the book, I asked people who have bought the book to send me photos of them reading the book in a unique place or take a funny picture holding the book. I'll have to admit a I've gotten some good ones. I've been posting them on my facebook and twitter pages. The best one so far has to be from Alyssa. I'm considering putting together a contest for the best photo with the winner getting a prize.

Look at the picture above and notice the monkey in the background reading the book! That takes talent!

If you haven't purchased your copy of the book, please e-mail me at frank@badbadapples.com for ordering information. Or mail a check or money order for $18 to:

Frank Kitchen Enterprises
20118 N.67th Avenue Suite 300-164
Glendale, AZ 85308

Thank you for reading and I'll be sure to post more pics of people with my book!

No comments: