Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Great Apps for Travel!

I recently returned from a trip to Washington D.C. I read a great article in the Washington Post travel section. The article talks about apps for the IPhone, IPad, ITouch. Anything that can be used to simplify travel is great.

Click on the link below to read the article and see the long list of apps to help improve your travel experience.

"Apped to travel on the fly"

My personal travel tip:
I do a lot of reading while I'm waiting for flights. I enjoy reading the newspaper. Next time you are waiting for a flight, walk around the seating area and you are sure to find a paper laying around. Instead of paying airport prices, just grab a free one.

You can also talk to the flight attendants on the planes. They usually have a large collection from papers left on the plane or papers people have finished reading!