Saturday, April 24, 2010

New Program Descriptions

I've been reworking and updating my website and promotional materials. It is a constant process. Part of the process is to re-write the descriptions for my programs. Here's the new descriptions. If anyone reading knows someone who needs my services, please have them contact me! If I book a show off of your referral please let me know. I'll send a little something your way!

Thank you!
Frank

Frank Kitchen’s Programs and Descriptions


Thank you for taking the time to examine the programs I offer! I call them One Man Shows. Utilizing the knowledge, experiences and skills I gained as an educator, businessman and entertainer; I compel audiences to laugh and learn at the same time. I provide FUN CREATIVE KNOWLEDGE on Life, Love and Leadership. Whether a keynote performance or an interactive workshop, each show is customized to meet your needs. Sample the offerings below. All I need is you and the opportunity to shine!


“Are you a B.A.D.A.P.P.L.E?” - Secrets to a Dynamic Life

(Presented with Rodger Campbell)

Is your life a celebration or a chore? The choice is yours! Many wish to celebrate, but don't know how. During this amazing keynote experience you will:

· Discover your Significance in Life.

· Identify the 3 Stages of a Dynamic Life

· Appreciate the 3 Characteristics of Progress

· Develop a 5-Step battle plan for Success


Find out why, “B.A.D is a way of Life!”


“The Dating Recipe” – Creating Relationships full of Flavor

Romantic Relationships are just like cooking; they can be hot, spicy and sometimes dangerous. You need the right ingredients, the proper tools, practice and time. Join me on a humorous adventure into the world of dating and relationships. Whether Single, Dating or Married; we are all looking for the perfect recipe. Allow me to be your Sous –Chef in the creation of something special. Put on your Chef’s hat and let’s get cooking!


“T.A.G You’re It!” – Playing with a Purpose

Life is a game that everyone participates in. Games can be used to provide amusement and education. The only way to improve is to practice and play. Supply me with your goals and expectations and I’ll facilitate an experience to Train and Grow your skills in Communication, Diversity, Leadership, Relationships and More!!!!


Provide me with an open space and a group of enthusiastic people; and I’ll show you “It’s OK to Play!”


“Lessons of an Accidental Model” – Secrets to the Runway called Life


Life is your personal Runway! You’re on display and everyone is watching! Are you prepared for your opportunity to shine? My accidental adventures in modeling gave me the confidence and knowledge needed to excel in my personal and professional life. Don’t’ laugh, but you can learn a few things from models. My goal isn’t to make you a fashion model. I want you to become the star of your runway. Class is in session and it is time for you to discover how to live a “Model Life!”


The Little Things to Leadership

To become an exemplary leader you must have the ability to recognize the little things. Little things can turn into BIG THINGS quicker than you can imagine. I will teach you the “Lucky Seven” traits you must possess to excel as a leader. Prepare yourself to create the environment everyone desires to work in. Learn why it’s better to be lucky than good!


“The Trick or Treat Theory” - The 4 R’s to a Sweet Organization

Is your organization a Trick or a Treat? Do you know the difference? In order to have a Sweet Organization you need to have the “4 R’s!” You need to RECRUIT the right people; RECOGNIZE how to properly utilize their talents; create avenues to RETAIN them and REWARD their achievements. “Trick or Treat” is about building strong relationships. Investigate how to become the Sweetest House on the Block!


Master of Ceremonies/ Professional Presenter

I would love the opportunity to be your Master of Ceremonies. Provide me with an invitation and I will keep your audience engaged and make your event a success!