Tuesday, August 25, 2009

On The Road



By the time August ends, I would have spent 6 straight weekends on the road. This season has started off really good. I'm really starting to find my footing and more comfort on stage. I have to thank all of the people who attend for their energy and feedback. I also have to thank my girlfriend for all of her early morning and late night pep talks on how to pursue my career.

I apologize in advance for the long breaks between postings. I'm organizing my photos and working on making more time to post. Be sure to keep track of me on Facebook and Twitter.

For those of you reading now. Look for me in New Jersey, Michigan and Illinois this week.

Here are a few pictures from the past couple of weeks. Speeches/performances in Cleveland and Kansas City.
Forest Fires in Northern Arizona
Park University Foam Party

Park University Freshman Orientation
NFL Star and Heisman Trophy Winner Eddie George
Me presenting in Cleveland. My intro, check out my baby pic and initials in the background
Attitude Adjustment Exercises (games) with the Tri-C Students