Monday, May 18, 2009

Speaking/Entertainment Calendar

After a tough couple of months, my speaking and entertaining calendar is starting to fill up again! I love putting smiles on people faces and the lack of work over the first four months of this year and really made me appreciate any opportunity I have or will have in the future.

2009-2010 are going to be great. I'm currently working with a comedian on a new show about dating and relationships for college students. I get really excited writing and creating. I've been asked to write articles for a women's magazine. I'll be on the road with my friend Rodger doing leadership and motivational talks and I'll be doing work with school kids locally in Phoenix. I'll still be working with people and audiences at the Phoenix Zoo, so I hope I don't loose my voice over the next twelve months.

Upcoming performances include:
Madison #1 Schools 5/22
Ohio Business 6/20-6/23
Various Colleges August 2009

I'm working on my website FrankKitchen.com. More show details will be up on the site in June.

I hope to see all of you on the road.