Tuesday, November 04, 2008

SCORE

This past weekend I had the opportunity to participate in a workshop given by a great group of people. The organization is called SCORE. They are known as the Counselors to America's Small Businesses.

Score is a non-profit organization that offers free and low cost workshops for small business owners and anyone looking to start a small business. Their are local chapters across country.

With the tough financial times, I learned this weekend that a lot of the workshops offered by SCORE are good for the everyday non-business owner. There are workshops on how to get loans, how to market yourself and basic business principals.

In 2009 I will turn my speaking, entertaining and modeling in a small business. I would like that business to last for a long time ,run properly and efficiently.

For more information on SCORE click on the link below. More information on my business will be posted in the next few weeks.

http://www.score.org/index.html