Friday, June 06, 2008

Where is my stimulus check?



Many of you who read this blog are probably like me......wondering when the government is going to have the IRS send us a check to help "stimulate" our checkbooks. I've walked to the mailbox for the last two weeks and crossed my fingers. No check! Crossed my toes. No check! Crossed my eyes. Still no check!

So I jumped on the internet and found some information that will interest many of you.....the dates your check will be mailed out. The checks get mailed out based on the last 2 digits of your social security number!

If you chose to have your tax refund mailed to you, and your Social Security number ends in:

00-09: Your check will be mailed on May 16
10-18: Your check will be mailed on May 23
19-25: Your check will be mailed on May 30
26-38: Your check will be mailed on June 6
39-51: Your check will be mailed on June 13
52-63: Your check will be mailed on June 20
64-75: Your check will be mailed on June 27
76-87: Your check will be mailed on July 4
88-99: Your check will be mailed on July 11

I hope everyone's check's arrive in time to fill up there cars! $4 gasoline is not stimulating the economy or people's bank accounts.