Friday, March 21, 2008

Applebees Commercial

Yesterday I was in the gym working out with Kelly. We were on the eliptical machines and watching television. Then I noticed the people on the television looked familuar. They were the main actors from the Applebees commercial I worked in. Before I could look for myself the commercial was over. Today Kelly was watching some of her taped television shows when the commercial came on again. I thought the tv was live when I said, "There I am!" (Bad English) Kelly didn't see me, then she remembered we were watching a tape. She rewound the tape and paused. There I was clear as day!

So, the next time all of you are watching tv and see the new commercials for "Applebees Perfect Portions" look in the right corner of the screen behind the mother and daughter and you should see my smiling face.

I'm working on getting a copy of the video or some still shots from the production company. When I get them, I'll post.

Happy Easter to everyone! For those of you on Spring Break already...ENJOY! For those of you just starting your Spring Breaks....ENJOY!