Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Happy Mardi Gras/Fat Tuesday

Today is Fat Tuesday! The last day of the Mardi Gras period! I almost forgot about it, until I got to work today and saw all my co-workers wearing their beads and sampling the food that my boss brought in. He "LOVES" Mardi Gras. He's been to New Orleans several times to celebrate. So, when can't make it down, he's brings the party to work. I can't wait to eat the Jambalaya he brought. I hope everyone has a great day today. For all the practicing Catholics reading this blog, good luck with what ever you give up for Lent!

Hopefully I'll be able to go down to New Orleans for Mardi Gras one day and share a few stories on the blog.

1 comment:

Brian said...

Ahhhh, New Orleans! I'm a little afraid to go down there for Mardi Gras. I'll stick with the Mardi Gras in Fairport!